LOCAL HELPFUL SITES
Statewide service that enables entrepreneurs and small business owners to be connected with the resources they need when they need them.
Contact: Steve Radley, Director or
Erik Pedersen, Operations Director, at (877) 521-8600
Mid-America Manufacturing Technical Center
Service Corps of Retired Executives Association
Kansas Small Business Development Center
Contact: Marcia Stevens
Telephone: (316) 978-3193, Fax: (316) 978-3647
South Central Kansas Economic Development District
Contact: Bill Bolin, Telephone: (316) 262-7035.
HELPING SMALL BUSINESS OR ENTREPRENEURS TO GET STARTED
QUEST CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Contact: Telephone: (316) 665-8468
One East Ninth, Hutchinson, KS 67501
Technical Applications Group
Contact: Leland Johnson, Telephone: (316) 267-6993.
Contact: Richard Brown,Telephone: (316) 262-8387
- Monthly MeetingsIASCK has monthly meetings which are normally held on the fourth Monday of the month in 2013More Meeting Info...
New Inventor? Important do's and don't'sA Summary Guide to Inventing with Links in a downloadable PDF format Open & Download...
- United States Patent & Trademark Office - USPTOThe main site to find all the necessary forms, instructions, fees, reports etc. Follow the Link...
- Inventor GroupsFind an inventor group in your area thru this helpful organization's site. Follow the Link...
AVOID Invention Submission CompaniesImportant information for helping to decide whether to employ a marketing company, or if you already are involved with a marketing company and are not getting satisfactory results, --YOU MUST READ!
that offer to market your invention!
- IASCK Membership Application FormA downloadable form to return at the next meeting! Open & Download
- Do you need someone to help with your invention?
Use a downloadable 'Confidentiality and Non-Compete' form to insure ownership in your patent.
open & Download
Looking for a former presenter?
Click for a Directory of Speakers.